The article is relevant if you also mean:
- I want to use a VPN service to connect to a server. What should I do?
Once you download the app from the Apple AppStore (for iOS) and install it, please follow the steps:
- Open the app
- Once you see an introductory screen, you have 2 plan options under the Premium category to select one from.
- If you want to use app for free, tap on the "Close Button". You can always use the VPN app for free with access of "Fastest Server"
- If you want to access a premium VPN servers choose from Monhly or Yearly Subscription. The Premium Plan supports streaming servers.
- You can switch to the Basic category from the top right.
- You can select a Monthly subscription if you want to try free for initial 3 days. You may also opt for a Yearly subscription, alternatively.
- Once you subscribe through either plan, you will be shown the home screen after agreeing to terms & conditions.
- Next, you will be presented with an option to install Profile for VPN. Please tap Allow and install the VPN profile from the Settings app.
Just In case, after installing the VPN profile, the VPNSuper app is not brought back automatically, please switch to VPNSuper app yourself.
Allowing the same will install the profile and the app will be ready to use.
If the VPNSuper app does not connect a VPN automatically (even after successful profile installation), you can tap the connect button in the center to start connecting to the VPN server.
In case you are an existing user with an active subscription, after you re-install, you can tap the Recover Purchases button on the introductory screen to restore your subscription and continue using the VPNSuper app.
PS - Installation of the VPN profile is required only for one time after you install the app, you won't need to do it again, to connect to a VPN.