When you are already using the app with an active subscription, if you change your phone and want to restore your subscription on a new phone, please follow the steps:
- On AppStore, please make sure that you are logged in with the same email (Apple ID) on your new phone, which you have used to subscribe to VPNSuper.
- Download and install the VPNSuper app.
- When you open the app, you will see a screen to purchase a yearly or monthly plan. On the top section where it shows "What's in it for you?", please scroll the area vertically to reach the bottom of the page.
- You will find an option named Recover Purchases. Please tap there to start the subscription restoration process.
- Once the process is completed successfully, you will be able to use the app on the new phone.
This is a one-time process - so once the subscription is restored/recovered on the new phone, the app will work normally.
If you changed from an iPhone to Android or vice versa, it is suggested to cancel subscription on older device and resubscribe on newer device. As such Apple and Google does not allow subscription transfer to each other.